Stunning looking and utterly stunning sounding acoustic and vocal 100w amp from Peavey!
The Ecoustic E110 acoustic guitar amplifier provides 100 watts of clean power into a system containing a 10" full-range loudspeaker and a high-frequency horn. Both channels operate independently, with nine-band graphic EQ on Channel I and two band adjustment on Channel II, a Notch Filter and Phase Inverter on Channel I to control feedback, (optional) footswitchable Mute/Tuner, and more.
The master section includes digital reverb, chorus and delay with channel assignment and parameter adjustment, and the optional foot controller allows users to access up to eight presets plus an onboard looper.
Peavey E110 Acoustic Guitar Amp
- Built-in editable digital effects, including Chorus, Delay and Reverb
- Tilt-back design
- Studio-quality preamp design
- Graphic EQ
- Notch filter and phase reverse features for feedback control
- Back-lit features on control panel
- Built-in 30-second Looper
- Weight Packed: 57.32lb(26 kg)
- Height Packed: 16.3"(41.40 cm)
- Width Packed: 19"(48.26 cm)
- Depth Packed: 18.75"(47.63 cm)